Bradley Auto Group COVID-19 Update
We are committed to your safety and well-being
We have been in contact with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we are following their direction to protect the health and safety of every employee and customer. We urge you to do the same and to follow the CDC’s instructions regarding personal health and whether to visit with your personal medical provider.
Although this situation is evolving daily, there are a number of things we all can do to defend ourselves and others:
• Avoid close contact with people
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
For more information about coronavirus and how to stop the spread of the virus, please visit CDC.gov
At our dealership, we are taking extra precautions to safeguard the health and safety of everyone who enters our facility.
• We have asked employees who have flu-like symptoms to seek medical care and, at a minimum, self-quarantine for 14-days.
• We’ve asked janitorial service to continue providing additional cleaning measures on a nightly basis, including disinfecting surfaces that come into contact most frequently – phones, keyboards, door handles, desks, etc.
• Instructed valet and technicians to use a new set of gloves for every customer vehicle.
We understand how uncertain these times feel. Let me assure you we are meticulously executing all efforts outlined by the CDC guidelines and our internal protocols. Our goal is to prevent the spread of the virus while protecting you, our employees and our community.
Thank you for your understanding and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.